Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while we were in Vegas this past weekend, but maybe it's better. Vegas is quite the place and probably best for my future children to not see the things we saw!! AAH! I could have people watched all day!
Anyhow, we went with the Goff clan while Libby's only view was still the inside of my tummy. I honestly think I was the only pregnant lady in Vegas. We had a blast staying in a beautiful condo that mom scored and watching the finals game for the Mountain West Conference between BYU and UNLV. What a game!! Jord put a little money on BYU and seeing the lick he was having Blake thought it would be funny to bet against him. Sure enough BYU lost, but they at least didn't just hand it over.
We mostly hung out at the pool and condo, but we were able to walk the strip to see some of the amazing hotels and eat at the buffets. All in all it was a WARM blast, but these pregnant lady legs are warn out!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
7 comments:
I didn't know you went to Vegas, you should have mentioned something. I'm so jealous you were in warm weather.
HI!! I finally found a moment to find your blog. So fun! We wanted to go to that game so bad but we couldn't make it down. Our good friend is the assistant at UNLV. Did you know that? Keep blogging! Especially when that darling baby arrives!
Hey, I am glad I found your blog! Now we can stay connected. Keep us updated on your baby!
How fun! I am with you on the people watching in Vegas...I too could do that all day! So fun to finally find your blog! I have two blogs one is for invited readers so email me your email address and i will invite you if you want to! amber(at)bearlakeview(dot)com! Keep on blogging!Amber
Just found your blog. I can't wait to seed pictures of your baby girl. What names are you thinking of??
Aunt Beth
Hi Brianna! I found you on Holly's blog...so glad that you have a blog and we can all stay up to date!
Congrats on the baby girl, so exciting!
Brianna my dear dear girl!! This is Konnie (Lawson) Hubert. I found you through Marilyn's page. How's life? We haven't talked in forever! FYI -- I'm due with a girl the exact same time you are!
Post a Comment