Libby is now 9 days old- I already feel like it's going too fast. She is doing great! The Dr says she is a little on the petite side, she's a girl, what do you expect! My mom and dad left yesterday and now it's just Blake and I- AAAHHH! We are a little nervous, but that's why we have two sets of grandparents! Happy Memorial Day- The Binghams
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
9 comments:
I love love love the stage of the newborn sleeping time! She looks so precious in both of those pictures sleeping! I can't wait to see you and libby on the 14th.
Amber
Remember, we are even closer and we have had experience with dark haired dark eyed girls!
Libby is so beautiful! I love that newborn stage, it passes so fas! Cant wait to see you and Libby on the 14th, Maybe, this Saturday!!!
Briana and Blake, Hi, it's Laurie (williamsen) Lorenzon. One of Blake's long lost friends. I just came across your blog. It is great to see how you are doing. Congrats on the cute cute baby girl. Whenever all of us friends get together we always ask and wonder how Blake and his cute wife are? Feel free to click on my name and see my blog, I have links to a few other friends as well.
Laurie
Oh, and I want to add your link to my blog, hope that's ok?
And a late welcome home to Blake!
Hey Breezy she is soo cute!! I hope to c updated pictures of her as time goes on!!!! I cant wait to hold her!! Congrats!!! Love and miss ya tons, MacKenzie
IDK why it comes up Jessica but its me Kenzie
Bri- it's Ash. Congrats on the little one. Hope to see new pics of her soon.
She looks so precious, and I am so so mad that I couldn't come down to your shower! I really wanted to. We will have to plan a time for us to meet up with you so we can meet Libby! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment