Libby is finally starting to like her bath. We tried to give her baths in the sink, but she is too long and kicks way too much. We then tried a couple different baby baths and she hated them. So, now we have combined them and it works, the spunge in the baby bath! Oh, she also likes everything but her head in the water, so we have to fill the tub all the way for a tiny little baby. She is quite the DIVA!! I am happy she is likeing the bath time, becuase she is stinky! That chubby neck can get quite stinky!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Briana, I found your blog through the grapevine...so glad to see you are doing so well!!! You have a beautiful little girl!
Her eyes look beautiful! Miles LOVES his bath. We have a big sink and we fill it to the top. He then soaks for a long time in the hot water and totally relaxes.Come over and we will try it with Libby!
she looks so cute in that photo!
ohhh! cutey patootie...I miss little libby.
Post a Comment