Monday, June 16, 2008

Bingham Baby Shower



Once again Libby was spoiled rotten. Yet, she cried the majority of the time. She finally stopped crying, so we hurried and took picture with her and her cousins- Miles, Truman, Jona, and Libby. After the party we headed to the zoo for Grandma Karell's Birthday.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

How darling with all the babies! Hope the shower was great...I wish I could have been there!

Holly said...

Sorry I had to miss the shower!! I can't wait to see that cute baby! She is precious... I love the picture of all the babies. I have yet to meet one of them! They will all be grown up before I ever see them.

Bethers said...

That was so fun. Libby is a doll and it was fun to be with you. I can't wait to see her in those darling outfits she got.