Recently I helped my mom babysit my very cute nieces and nephew. We went to the Tree House in Ogden that is super cute and very educational. If you haven't been there I suggest you take a visit. It was a little boring for Lexi who is 11 going on 16, but she did enjoy the painting area. We then went to the arcade at the Solomon Center, which was also a blast. Austin didn't get to see any surfers though, so we hope to see some brave souls next time. For dinner we headed to Hungry Bear pizza where they had those balloon things. Karissa got the mermaid and wouldn't stop touching those little blue balloons. She's a curious kid.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
2 comments:
Hey...this is Kenzee Ellsworth,(Mullins). I think you know me. I clicked on this link from Jane Lovell's blogg..fun fun!! You baby's gorgeous!!! I hope you don't mind...but I want to add you to my friends list...Hope things are going well. Congrats again MOMMY!!!
oh my link is:
www.krisandkenzee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment