On Sunday, July 20th, we blessed our little girl. It was such a special day. Blake gave her a beautiful blessing and we had a great time visting with family. Thanks to all those who were able to make it!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
13 comments:
What a special day for you two!! That dress is sooooo gorgeous!! Congratulations again Briana, Libby is beautiful!!
Briana your baby is sooo cute!! congrats!!
That was such a nice blessing. It was really fun to hang out with you guys, sorry for us lingering so long! We love Libby so much and can't wait to see her again!
Your family is beautiful and Libby is especially so in her white dress!
What a beautiful Blessing dress, and the baby is the most adorable!!
I cant wait to see her tomorrow! I love all the pictures, but the one of her smiling was precious!
She looks so cute in her dress. I'm glad you had a good time with family. When do we get to babysit? :)
Beautiful baby girl!!! I cannot believe I haven't met her yet. I'm hopefully starting a nightly walking regimen, but I'm not sure about how well I'll handle that with the baby. I bet you're glad your pregnancy is over. I wish mine was!! You look fantastic by the way!!!!
I am so glad that I finally got to meet her! She is so cute. I hear you are coming to Randolph to speak? We will definately there!
I loved meeting Libby too! So good to see you at the reunion! I love Libby's blessing dress...gorgeous!
Bri, she is beautiful. Congratulations. I am glad we have gotten in touch.
Oh, That little family is so gorgeous!!!! I love you guys, and I am so happy for you three.
What a cute family! Libby looks like a little angle in her blessing dress! I am glad you had a special day!
Tht dress is beautiful!!! I think she looks like an angel!!!!!! :) She's so precious!
Post a Comment