Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Smile!


Libby is starting to smile and I love it! It helps to remind me that all this work is worth it!

6 comments:

The Howell's said...

Yep, that right there is what makes being a mom soooo worth it! She's a cutie Briana, good job : )

Kenzee Jo said...

Awww...I love it when babies smile. It's the best thing ever!! It's me, Kenzee Jo Mullins(Ellsworth); I hope you remember me...I added you on my site. My sight is krisandkenzee.blogspot.com

Bethers said...

She is adorable and she will get less high maintenance as time goes on.

Doug and Marilyn said...

What a gorgeous girl!! Her smile is so sweet and it just gets better and better. Looks like a good time at the Gorge. We won't be able to come to her blessing..but we will be thinking of all 3 of you! 6 days til the move :(

Parry's said...

Ohh how sweer. She looks so grown up from last time I saw her. I hope we get to see you at the bingham mini day reunion!

Glenda said...

Little Miss High Maintenance, is so beautiful!! I love all the pictures of her, her swimsuit set is my favorite. When they smile and when they sleep, you know it is all worth it! Love you guys, hang in there!!