We had a great day with the Binghams at Cherry Hills last week. We had great weather and lots of fun. Libby went swimming for the first time and since she didn't cry we are guessing she liked it. She was such a good baby all day.
Hey Bri, just wanted to say hi. Great pictures of the little one. She sure is cute. Kath said she saw her (I am not sure if she was with you or your mom) and she keeps saying how pretty she is. Hope you are doing well and enjoying being a mom.
How did you get those pictures? Did I take some pictures with your camera or did you get them off my blog, I'm confused! They're cute pictures of that cute baby any way you look at it!
Hey Bri... Libby is sooo cuye and she is getting big!!! I wish you guys lived closer so that we could see her more often!!!! :( Anyways, hope ur doing well!! Tell everyone i said hi!!! Hope to see mpore cute pictures!!!
Hi Bri! So, so cute little Libby is. It was good to read up on you. You need more pictures of you though :) I got your voice message last night, and it was SO good to hear your voice. I'll call soon. Much love!
8 comments:
Blake - it's me Laurie (again) I just thought I'd tell you, your little girl is so cute. Pretty baby. Hope all is going well.
Is that a smile I see on Libby's face!? Hooray!
Hey Bri, just wanted to say hi. Great pictures of the little one. She sure is cute. Kath said she saw her (I am not sure if she was with you or your mom) and she keeps saying how pretty she is. Hope you are doing well and enjoying being a mom.
We love Cherry Hills! Cute pictures and I love the new blog design!
She is soooooo cute!!!
How did you get those pictures? Did I take some pictures with your camera or did you get them off my blog, I'm confused! They're cute pictures of that cute baby any way you look at it!
Hey Bri... Libby is sooo cuye and she is getting big!!! I wish you guys lived closer so that we could see her more often!!!! :( Anyways, hope ur doing well!! Tell everyone i said hi!!! Hope to see mpore cute pictures!!!
Hi Bri! So, so cute little Libby is. It was good to read up on you. You need more pictures of you though :) I got your voice message last night, and it was SO good to hear your voice. I'll call soon. Much love!
Post a Comment