Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Captain Bingham





I tried to post this earlier, but the pictures were taking way too long to load, so I gave up

Not to long ago Blake was promoted to Captain. He is now in charge of about 100 men (scary, I know!) in the Sapper company. It's kind of an elite company in the engineer company. He was pretty excited to get that company. I don't really know a whole bunch, but Blake can explain it for you. We are pretty excited for him. My favorite part was at the ceremony one of his men said to us as he left, "may the pay be with you!" Amen!

Thanks fam and the Webster family for making his day that much more special!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Hail to the captain - but I'm sure he already makes you do that. Kidding of course, congratulations Blake!

The Howell's said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations guys!!!

Mama Mia said...

What an honor! Congratulations!

Glenda said...

Blake is amazing! We are so proud of both of you! I want to thank you again for speaking in out ward. It was such a great meeting, I still have people comment to me how much they enjoyed your messages! And i must say litle Libby is so adorable, It was so fun to get to hold and tend her!

Carrie Barber said...

Bri your baby is growing up... She is so big now... :) And CUTE! Just like her mommy! :) How are you missy paints! I miss your guts! I need to call you soon! Or EVEN BETTER YOU CALL ME...... LOL!! I love ya sister!

Sasha Fisher said...

Blake is El Capitan I can't believe it!! However, we know who the real capitan of the house is right?? Love the pictures. Hope you are doing well. Congrats to Blake for the promotion and to you (and Blake) for the beautiful girl.

The Funderburks said...

Congrats Blake! Blake always rises to the top!

Kenzee Jo said...

Congrats...what an honor... :] Thanks for surving our country...

Brooke Carroll said...

Briana! It's Brooke Carroll! How the heck are you doing??? I haven't seen you in FOREVER, and I heard that you had a baby girl! Congratulations, I hope that you are doing so great. Where are you living now and what have you been up to? Write if you have time, I would love to hear from you!

Brynn said...

Briana, Im so happy you found my page and left a message. I can't believe how much you look like your mom-your both really pretty. Congrads on the little girl she is a cutie. so do you have to salute your hubby everytime he leaves and comes home from work?! Anyways it is good to see you and your family!

boylingivylilac said...

Hello Binghams,

I was on Sasha's site and noticed yours and couldn't help checking how you all are doing.

Blake, are you in the Army Corps of Engineers? We have some of you all up here in Anchorage. We went on a fishing charter last year with some of them. That is great, congratulations!

Your family looks beautiful.

Take care,
Em (and Rob) Boyle