Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Libby













So, I know all I post is pictures of Libby, but does any one really want to see Blake and I. Plus, our lives are boring!

I went to the annual Terry Women's weekend getaway and Libby got to go. Rules are no one between the ages of 5 months and 17 years. So, she just made it.

While there, her cousin Stephanie, who is a pro photographer, took some pictures of her before bath time- I couldn't resist!

10 comments:

Ash said...

What a doll. How is it she is so cute, and then the next picture of her she gets even cuter? Did that make any sense?

Doug and Marilyn said...

She is getting so big. What a cutie!!! and we do care about you and blake too! I miss ya tons.

Sasha Fisher said...

Oh she is a cutie....Hey occasional pictures of you and Blake would be a good thing. We like to see you guys also.

Unknown said...

bri she is getting so big. she is a cutie!! I hate not being close to seeing you guys. Keep the pictures coming please
Love ya MacKenzie

Brooke said...

She is too cute for words! I loved seeing her on Saturday!

The Funderburks said...

Well she just gets cuter every day! I see such a little subtle hint of Blake in her and it is darling!

Ben n Amanda said...

no one even wants to see pictures of me and Ben anymore...just Rocky. Cute pictures...she's turning into a little girl!

Glenda said...

She is such a cute Baby!

Brooke Carroll said...

She is such a dolly, Briana! Good job. ;)

The Romero Family said...

Your little girl is soo cute!! I am just learning how to blog...and I found a few girls from highschool from one page or another, its soo nice to see everyone doing so well, with their sweet little families!!!