Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lil' Cowgirl






We had a happy halloween. It was so much more fun when you have a cute one to dress up. Anna brought the kids over and I loved seeing them in their costumes. Libby has a few shots in her costume because we dressed her up for Blake's work, family pictures and the night of actual Halloween. Some friends were able to join us and Libby's buddy, Rocky, was dressed as a cowboy, how cute!

6 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

That little Libby cowgirl is so darn cute. I LOOVE those boots. How fun. And what a great family picture. You look gorgeous Bri!!

Kenzee Jo said...

Adorable!!! I second what Marilyn said about your family picture...and you are very pretty...

Brooke said...

Oh, I just love those family pictures - they are adorable! I need a copy of that family one! Livvy looks so cute in her cowgirl outfit! Tell Blake happy birthday and we'll see you Saturday for the party, I can't wait to see Libbers!

Brooke Carroll said...

Briana, your little girl is so so cute, I think she has the cutest smile ever! I love your family picture, too, you have a very cute family.

Nathan and Lesly said...

Hey Bingham's! It's Nathan and Lesly Goff. I saw your blog linked from Sarah's. Your baby is real cute. Bonnie keeps me up to date on the ward and some happenings. I am glad all is well with you!

Korey and Lindsey said...

So I didn't even know you had a little one until a few weeks ago when we saw your mom and dad. We'll have to keep in better touch with you.