Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Super Late Merry Christmas




Wow!! It's been awhile, sorry. I am sure you all feel the same, November and December are CRAZY!! Between Bingham Engineering, the Military and family we had something going every single weekend for six weeks. Whew, it's over. It was wild, but I am sad the holidays are over.

I was so excited about Libby's Christmas and just as I suspected all she cared about was the paper. We got Libby a couple of gifts and a glider, I am sure she was super excited about that one. Well, between her uncles, aunts and grandparents you would think we are running a day care- she got spoiled! Also, that night all she wanted was her dad's watch. Everyone warned us that all they want is your stuff, but we just didn't listen- next time!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

LOL, I missed these pictures. She really looks so happy. I think she is going to look just like her mom here pretty soon. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you enjoyed the holidays.