So, I am doing better at updating, but not great. Thus, I am combining the two holidays. I do feel bad, it just seems wrong to post pictures of Halloween and the celebration of Christ's Birthday.
Libby was a fairy for Halloween. I wanted to buy her a costume at Disney Land, but they were crazy expensive. So, I decided to make one. This will also be my last! She loved Trick-or-Treating. She knew just what to do, knock on the door and hold up her bag. Blake and I had to take shifts because as soon as we got home she would cry at the door.
Christmas was so fun with all of our family. Libby opened a few presents, played with them, then fell asleep. Lucky for her she had more then two presents, so we were able to celebrate Christmas the next day. By then she had the hang of it and was disappointed that there wasn't more boxes to tear open. Later, she realized they had toys in them.
2 comments:
First, I LOVE Libby's costume. You did such an awesome job. You'll have to tell me what you did! And I hear ya about never making costumes again...they are HARD!!!
Glad you had a great Christmas too. Can't wait to catch up. I'll have to call ya sometime soon.
Libby is getting so big. She is so beautiful. I love the big brown eyes and blonde hair.
Post a Comment