Okay, so it's been awhile since I last wrote on this thing. All I do all day is build websites for people, so strangely we do not have an actual website and I don't spend much time on our blog spot- I get tired of the internet! But, this is worth posting, I guess. Blake and I are going to have a little baby girl on May 26th. Hopefully earlier, but the date seems to be getting further and further away. Pregnancy sure is not what I thought it was going to be. I seem to have this love hate relationship with food. I really love it, but later I end up hating it. I am running out of foods that I haven't seen in two different ways- If you know what I mean. I am doing much better these days and have been enjoying my daily dose of taffy- I am lovin' that stuff! The important thing is that our little Bingham is strong, healthy and on the chubby side, that's how us Goff's like 'em!
3 comments:
Yeah for your baby girl and your blog!! We are so glad you have this. Keep it updated.
Thanks so much again for the wonderful shower! You are amazing
Congrats. Girls rock. So fun to see what is going on in your world! Stay in touch with us at www.funderburks.blogspot.com
-Nicole
she is so cute how old is she
Post a Comment