Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day



Happy Fathers Day to all those dads!! It was fun to celebrate Fathers Day this year, because we actually had a kid. We had still celebrated before and bought gifts for Blake from Logan- the dog. ( I know we are crazy, but we were a bored married couple that wanted an excuse to get stuff!) Libby spoiled her dad since this was his first year as an official father! She looked so festive!
She also melted in her grandpa's arms at the zoo. Brent carried her like that forever and she loved it! She knows how to work 'em!

12 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey you!
This is Kerri Galea...well Kerri Price now...I had a baby 6 months ago!! Its so fun to be a mom huh. Your family is beautiful! You should add me to your blog...cnkpricefam.blogspot.com
The Prices

Ash said...

Ahhh Bri, so cute that little gal is. I saw a pic of you on Mar's blog. I cannot believe you just had a baby! Lots of love, Ash.

SuperGreens said...

Hi Brianna! I didn't realize you had had your baby yet congrats! I remeber at Mar's shower the doc said something about your baby. did anything come of that? About the acid reflux thing. If she is spitting up a lot, we're in the same boat! Both logan and Grant were big time spitters! Just have LOTS of burp cloths and bibs handy.

Doug and Marilyn said...

hey babe!! i'm glad you are getting some help with that little sweetie. so good to see ya. how was the sling?? she is so dang cute!

Brooke said...

In that picture with the Daddy's little princess shirt she looks like Blake! Dark eyes and confused look.

Rebekah said...

good job on being up to date on your blog! cute cute!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you updated pictures! There's that cute face again. She is so adorable; I can't wait for our girls to be friends. ;)

The Funderburks said...

That is a "Bingham" hold if I have ever seen one! Very cute little gal.

Anonymous said...

Brianna, hey I found you off of Ashley's blog, I just wanted to say hi. Your family is SO cute! You look great! Congrats on the baby, she is precious. Berkli had reflux, she hated the medicine, but the results were worth it. She outgrew it after a few months. Have you tried cutting any foods out of your diet? I've had to completely cut any ounce of dairy and tomatoes and chocolate out before. It's amazing how sensitive their tummy's are! If you want any advice, I'd love ot help! Love ya!- Rach

Glenda said...

Oh My, Libby is so precious! I just loved holding her at the wedding. She was so relaxed. It was great to see you and visit for a minute!

Bethers said...

Brent is a great grandpa and loves those babies. He has always been so good with babies, my boys are like that too.

The Funderburks said...

Brianna - you are such a doll. I love your personality and how it comes out in your blog! Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift for graduation. My mom gave it to me this weekend. I know I'm hard to get at living so far away! THANK YOU.