Monday, June 16, 2008

So Cute!



Okay, sorry everyone. I wish I had more time to show off our little cutie, but she is so naughty! Actually, thanks to a neighbor and Mauve, we found out she has acid reflux and isn't out to make her parents jump off a cliff. At one point I actually wondered how much someone might pay for a husband, baby, and dog on KSL.com.

2 comments:

Bethers said...

She is so sweet when she is calm. I hope you can help her with the very real pain she is having.

Brooke said...

I will take the baby for everything I have - you keep dog and husband! I just love little Libby so much! I hope you get that moby in the mail soon so you can finally enjoy the 2 arms you have! Hope all is going well, let us know about the Baby Blessing date.