Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Husband


Happy Birthday Blake! Todays is Blake's birthday and I am sad he is off doing army stuff for a couple of days, so we are missing him, but we were able to celebrate with friends on Halloween night. He's the best and I love him so much that I bought him a big, shiny, red, ford truck!! We'll he just ended up getting it this week, but it is his birthday for a loooooooong time! Happy Birthday dad- love Libby and mom.

12 comments:

Ash said...

Happy birthday, Blake. HELLOOOOOOOO, that family picture is AMAZING. You guys look like you should be in a catalog.

Parry's said...

Happy Birthday to Blake. What a cute cowgirl costume and WOW those family photos are do die for!

Neff III family said...

You bought him a freakin' truck!!!

The Funderburks said...

Happy Birthday Blake! I always loved having a birthday so close to Blake. We are 1 day apart. I bet Grandma Bingham was so tickled to have to new grand babies so close together. I love your picture at the top of the blog.

Sasha Fisher said...

Happy Birthday Blake!! Wow a year older and a new truck....you are a lucky man. Hold on to that Briana.

Glenda said...

Happy Birthday Blake! What a beautiful little family! Love your family photo! And Libby is the cutest little cowgirl in town!

Bethers said...

Happy Day Blake. I love your new family picture.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday friend. The family pictures are adorable. Love em! And the little cowgirl, irrisistible!

Colby said...

Happy Late b-day, hope you enjoy the truck.

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. She has the uncanny ability at such a young age to wrap us around her little finger!! You know we love her at this house.

Oh and happy birthday Blake:-)

Carrie Barber said...

How stinking cute Bri!! You guys look so good! And little Libby is growing up too fast? Have you ever heard of putting a brick on her head... LOL! Just kidding but wow the next time I see you guys she will be all grown up? I miss ya girly! I hope things are good call me sometime? LOVE YA

Christine and Brock said...

Hey Briana~
I just started blogging, and I love it!!! The more I look around, the more people I find that I would like to keep up with from school. I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my list. Check mine out @ www.brockandchristine.blogspot.com