
Sorry I have been blog lazy. I am headed out of town to Casper, Wyo and then to Las Vegas, so I will post some exciting stuff then.
Thanks Mar for driving that seriously long way to visit. I loved having you hear. Ladies I have some funny pictures that I will be sure to post soon.
In the mean time here are a couple of my new favorite pics of Libby. Plus they were already uploaded to the computer!
13 comments:
She is a doll
OH my heck...I love her eyes. She is gorgeous :] Declan and her should get married :] haha
What a beauty!! I just want to pinch her cheeks!
Oh I love that Libby! she is sooooo cute! I miss you already. That was so much fun. Enjoy Casper and all those wrastlers!!
Hahahahaha. I like the second picture, where her eyebrows are up....she's hilarious. She keeps me occupied when I go back to your ward for relief society, especially if the lesson's boring.
It was good to see you again on Sunday!
Hey Bri! She is sooo cute! Hope you're all doing great!
She is SO cute! She has the cutest eyes.
She is so cute and getting so big hope you guys are doing well. You should let me know when your headed down the Vegas I'm down there all the time because my brother lives there.
Oh my has she grown up! Gosh they grow too fast. Her hair looks adorable! email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog please....amber@bearlakeview.com
L-O-V-E Her! What a little cutie!
Oh my gosh, I miss that little girl! She is growing too fast. She looks adorable in that little owl outfit! I really like her hair that way, I wonder how long she keeps it in!
Wow!! she is turning into quite the little princess....very cute.
You have such a cute family! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment