Okay, so I haven't posted anything in quite some time, sorry. We are doing well and have just been enjoying the nice weather. Libby was pretty sick with croup for a month or so after the last post and was put on steroid medication. She has been doing much better and turned 1 on May 17th. That's when I decided it was time to make some posts.
Blake has been busy as ever. He got home from a three week trip to Azerbejan for army and then headed for a week in Oregon for work right after that. He is now home and trying to keep up with my honey-do list.
I have just been running things at home, starting sprinklers, mowing lawns and planting flowers. I really do love working outside, but Libby makes things a little difficult. Who knew mowing a small lawn like ours could take several hours!
All in all we are doing well and seem to be as busy as ever, but lovin' every minute of it. I may not have been doing much with my blog, but thanks everyone for keeping up with yours. I love seeing those pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment