Happy First Birthday Libby
Blake had drill on her real birthday, May 17, so we celebrated the day after with some army friends. After a long weekend of Drill, they endured pizza and a one-year-olds birthday.
Here are some things Libby can do:
-She has been walking for a few weeks
-She has four teeth and two on the way (joy)
-She can say "hi" and "hi babe" I always say, "hi baby" and she has picked up on that, maybe I should say, "hi Libby"
-She can empty a basket in 5 seconds flat
-She can still drain a bottle like it's going out of style!
She had such a fun birthday and received several presents:
a xylophone
lawn chair- her favorite, thanks Grandma
kiddy pool
I finally finished her quilt
a balloon
and her favorite, clothes ( she really likes the tags, they must taste good)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Libby! Bri, she is so pretty. Looks like a lot of fun. And now summer will be great with a pool of your own :) I thought about you guys on her bday and meant to call but we had Dan and Lisa here and I totally spaced it. But I'm so glad everything went well. Glad Blake is home too! :) We need to catch up, I'll call you after this weekend!
I can't believe it has been a whole year! How wonderful! I love the picture of her on the chair. Too precious! Oh, and I am so sad that I wasn't invited! BooHoo!
She is so cute I was wondering what you've been up to. I hope all is going well keep me updated on what your up to I would love to hear from you.
What a little beauty! One year goes by so fast! I love your list of things Libby can do. Give her a hug from me!
She is so adorable!!
CONGRATS MOMMY BRI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Libby!!! So fun... doesn't it just blow your mind how fast it goes...bring a tears...sad and happy. She's beautiful!!
She is a doll! I'm sorry we missed the family gathering too! We were with the other fam in Texas. I am hoping we can make it to the family reunion. I have girl's camp right before that and I know I am going to want to collapse! Hope we can see you sometime soon... maybe a bridal shower or something...?
You probably don't know me but Cody and I were just checking out some friends blogs and wanted to say hi! Your family is so cute.
I can't believe your daughter is one already. Time goes by so fast. We will have to get together.
Post a Comment