


I took Libby in to get pictures at six months, I also thought what a great Christmas gift to myself! She was eating up all the attention and the lady convinced me to take more, she didn't have to try too hard. I loved all the pictures and had a hard time choosing my favorites. Libby has been so much fun. I was worried when it took her forever to grin, but she is making up for it everyday. She is smiling and giggling all the time now. We tease that she is just a big flirt. She was the worst baby for the first three months, but she has decided to change her ways and has been such a happy, little, joy to Blake and I. She was fussy for one day and a few days later I noticed she had her first tooth, some mom I am. Oops, sorry Libby!
http://www.shabbyapple.com/pc-92-16-botanical.aspx
15 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I'm a bad mom... Declan's 14 months now and I haven't taken him to a photographer yet...SHAME-SHAME. But, I will hopefully soon *knock on wood* Glad to see all is well...LOVE YA BRI!
She is a doll...I like the very first pic the best!
Wow, lucky you that has never happened to me. She is a doll. I want to invite you to my blog and all i need is your email address so emial me if you find a moment! amber@bearlakeview.com
ps it was fun to see you at the Bingham party and so glad you had a good Christmas!
Love all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing.
BRI AND LIBBY!! I have been waiting for an update forever. I love the pics that you got of that sweetie. She is so dang cute and growing fast. I still can't believe how big she is. I love that smile and I'm glad she's a happier woman for ya. Glad you had a nice holiday even if it was crazy. Now you can relax...maybe!? I'll be calling you this week.
She is adorable. And the pictures are way cute.
She is such a pretty baby, Bri. I love her big smile in the last picture. Good to see you guys are alive and kicking. I have missed seeing your posts. Take care.
Oh, that baby is so sweet! I love the face with the pink shirt! Thanks for sharing! What a beauty!
Oh, that baby is so sweet! I love the face with the pink shirt! Thanks for sharing! What a beauty!
I love those pictures of Libby! She is so cute. Colby actually took some really cute one's at the Bingham family party. Give us your email and we'll send them to you!
I was wondering what you guys have been up to. Glad to see you back and those pictures are so cute I love it.
Awww...little Libby! I wuv her! We need to show you some of the pictures we took of her when we were watching her on New Year's.
Libby is one of the cutest babies ever! She just looks so happy, and that smile just melts you!
Beautiful Pictures! She is such a doll! We loved spending time with her at the family party! Her cute personality shined through!!
I love that little baby. I can't wait to see her again! I'm bummed you missed the shower, but safety is first!
Post a Comment